The Arctic Zone Iceberg Dual Compartment Lunch Pack is a compact option for carrying everything a child needs for lunch. Great for packing a full piece of fruit, crunch and sip or a separate drink bottle packed at the bottom of the bag. Access is easy; open each compartment separately or lay flat and use the internal zip to access the top compartment from the bottom. It’s truly genius and so functional!
The 3 included icepacks slide into their own zip pocket on each sides of the bag plus internally between the two compartment allowing for surrounded cooling from top to bottom of the bag. Pack your lunch the night before, refrigerate and slide the frozen icepacks in to keep it cool all day.
The expandable carry strap can be lengthened to carry over the shoulder or shortened to use as a handle. This bag has been designed to keep lunchboxes flat and upright for carrying.
- Adjustable carry strap
- Insulated interior to keep things cool
- Made with strong Ripstop fabric
- UltrasafeTM lining easy clean Microban protection that helps inhibit the growth of odour and stain causing bacteria
- 3 x icepacks located in zip compartments keep things cool all day
- Access each compartment separately so food stays cool when not in use or access both compartments at once using the internal zip when laid flat
- BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead safe
- Dimensions are 17 x 25 x 18 cm and weighs 475g
- Designed in Canada
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.