A probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk for gastrointestinal health. Ideal for infants aged 0 – 24 months.
Breastmilk provides natural probiotics and essential nutrients to help infants develop a balanced immune and digestive system. Available in convenient sachets and drops, Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk*. It is suitable for all infants to support gastrointestinal health and support their microbiome, which is often impacted by factors such as mum’s diet and medication, hereditary factors, antibiotics, birth mode and feeding choices.
Qiara Infant helps support and maintain gastrointestinal system health in all infants, including those prescribed antibiotics.
*Qiara Infant is a listed medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. It is not a breastmilk substitute or a novel food.
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after prescribed antibiotics
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
Each sachet contains:
Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
300 million organisms
Excipients: maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, sodium chloride, sucrose
Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months: use half a sachet per day. You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8°C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months: Use one sachet per day.
An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics:
To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.
Does not require refrigeration (store below 25°C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.