As your children grow, they are exposed to a world of potentially bad bacteria and infection. It is therefore vitally important to make sure that their immune system and microbiome are strong and ready for anything. When there is a disrupted balance of bacteria it can cause issues such as infection, digestive problems, a weakened immune system and mood disturbances. Qiara Kids contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk to support gastrointestinal health. It is suitable for all kids from pre-school through to 12 years of age.
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after antibiotic use
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
Each sachet contains:
Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
750 million organisms
Excipients: maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, sodium chloride, sucrose
Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Qiara Kids is almost a tasteless powder. Simply add the contents of a sachet into cooled liquids or soft food such as yoghurt or sprinkle on cereal immediately before giving it to your child.
- A child taking prescribed antibiotics: To help restore healthy microflora, it is recommended your child takes two sachets of Qiara Kids per day 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume one sachet per day.
Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).